PADI Dive Instructor Development Course – IDC
Bali, Indonesia is one of the most successful dive training location worldwide, where you can learn to be an instructor while diving with Mantas and Mola Molas! Join our PADI Dive Instructor Development Course (IDC) in Bali working alongside Adventure Scuba Bali and be part of one of the fastest growing Dive Center in Asia! The PADI IDC is the heartbeat of the PADI system. It’s one of the most rewarding life experiences, opening up a world full of opportunities for you as a PADI professional. Your future career will take you to the most beautiful places in the world, a job that most people only dream of!
During the PADI IDC, you’ll learn how to utilize and adapt the PADI system of diver education to meet your student divers individual needs. Whether you’re in the classroom, confined water or conducting an open water presentation, you’ll learn the best techniques and real life teaching tips using the latest PADI multimedia and training aids.
During our IDC, we aim to offer you exceptional training. Our 13 day program allows us flexibility and time to focus on your professional development as a PADI Dive Instructor. You’ll get the individual attention you’ll need to become a successful PADI professional. Our IDC Course will give you amazing personal attention and real life teaching experiences.
Included in our IDC:
- Free shared Accommodation during your IDC
- Free O2 Provider Instructor Specialty
- Free scuba diving before your IDC.
- Free return airport transfers
- Unlimited WIFI & classroom use.
- Lazy bar zone and massive swimming pool.
- Free lunch at our restaurant while on your IDC.
- Free PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Specialty. (you cover the PADI materials.)
- Access to Online Dive theory
- Pre IDC Theory Preparation
- Marine Resource Management & Reef Ecology
- USB with 14 GB of digital teaching tools for you to use during and after the IDC
- A lifetime of support in your new career through the Dive-Careers Worldwide employment network
PADI IDC – PRE REQUISITES
To join us on our Bali IDC you should:
- Hold a PADI Divemaster or Assistant Dive Instructor qualification with current membership of PADI, or an equivalent leadership level certification with another training organization
- Have proof of 60 logged dives
- Have medical clearance of fitness to dive, signed by a doctor within the past 12 months
- Hold proof of first aid/cardio-pulmonary resuscitation training within the last 24 months
- Have been a certified diver (Open Water Diver course or equivalent) for at least six months
- Be at least 18 years old
To join an IE, in addition to the above you must have proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives, and have successfully completed the Dive Instructor Development Course (IDC).
[ PADI IDC Course fees for Bali ]
PADI IDC Training Course – 1175USD
EFR Instructor – 175USD
PADI crew pak (materials) – 695USD
Accommodation : Free
Total Cost: 2045 USD
PADI IDC Separate fees (Paid direct to PADI):
Instructor Application: 257 AUD
EFR Instructor Application: 177 AUD
Instructor Exam: 890 AUD
Total Cost: 1324 AUD